A university is defined by its research results. Our scientists and research collaborations are known internationally for their high quality. And because we are situated in Brainport, the smartest region in the world, you will benefit from an inspiring environment – both during your studies and after.
The scholarships are awarded to students who in comparison with other applicants, have achieved the highest grades from their previous education at world-renowned universities outside the Netherlands.
The scholarship consists of a tuition fee waiver (worth €16,000) and a contribution to living expenses of €5,000 for each year of the two years of the Master's program (a total of €10,000 for the 2 year Master's program). The first year of the living expenses will be funded by the Holland Scholarship.
- Have submitted a complete application package for admission to a TU/e Master's program before February 1 for the following academic year;
- Are highly talented, excellent students who have achieved a cumulative GPA above 80% of the scale maximum in their Bachelor's degree from an internationally acclaimed university;
- Are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans ("Studiefinanciering"). Information on eligibility for this support can be found on the website of DUO. Please note that students who need to apply for a visa and residence permit for study are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans;
- Comply with the Dutch visa criteria (where applicable);
- Have not been granted a full-cost scholarship by any other scholarship organization.
- Students who are admitted to ANY of the TU/e Master's programs automatically take part in the selection procedure for a ALSP scholarship.
- Eligible nationalities: All nationalities except the Dutch nationality.
How to Apply:
You automatically enter the selection procedure for ALSP if you submit a complete application for a TU/e Master’s program before the scholarship deadline of February 1 AND are subsequently admitted to a TU/e Master’s program.
- You must also meet the Terms and Conditions of the ALSP scholarship.
- An application is complete when:
- You have submitted the online application including all required uploads
- Your application documents package has arrived at the TU/e.
- You receive an email from the International Office confirming that both of the above have been received.
Don’t wait too long to apply. We recommend that you submit your application before January 1 so that we can contact you if there are any issues with your application. You may then still have time to remedy this before the January 1 deadline.
31 December 2019