The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for top international students at A*STAR, giving you the unique opportunity to experience the vibrant scientific environment in A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia, and work with distinguished and world-renowned researchers.
This award is eligible for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees. If you’re considering PhD studies in A*STAR, do apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) programme.
- Open for application by international students in Biomedical, Science and Engineering related disciplines who are undergraduate students in their third or fourth year, or Master students
- The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
How to Apply:
Students interested in pursuing an attachment at A*STAR Research Institutes (RI) under the SIPGA programme should complete this application form for shortlisting by the RI. For attachment opportunities at the Bioinformatics Institute (BII), Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS), and/or NanoBio Lab (NBL), interested students should email the following RI coordinators directly for placement.
Please include the following supporting documents in the submission of the application form/ email:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Educational transcripts/certificates
- Bioinformatics Institute (BII)
- Ms Betty Kee
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +65 6478 8292
- Ms Koh Kok Mei
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +65 6478 8341
- Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS)
- Ms Ong Yan Ting
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +65 6808 8003
- NanoBio Lab (NBL)
- Ms Nor Azzah Bte Isnin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +65 6824 7042
- Students are encouraged to find out more about the capabilities and areas of research of the RI here.
- Shortlisted students will be contacted by the identified RI supervisor/ HR for nomination.
31 August 2020 (Period 2)