The DataPrint scholarship program has entered its ninth year. After successfully holding a scholarship program in 2011 to 2018, DataPrint again created a scholarship program for users who are students and students. To find out the DataPrint product variant, you can visit the official DataPrint website at www.dataprint.co.id.
In 2019 450 scholarships will be given to selected registrants. The scholarship program is divided into two periods. There is no quota system based on regions and / or schools / colleges. This is intended so that scholarships can be received equally for all DataPrint users. Scholarships are divided into three nominal, namely Rp. 400 thousand, Rp. 600 thousand and Rp. 1 million. Scholarship funds will be given once for participants who pass the assessment. Assessment aspects are based on participants' essays, achievements and activeness.
In 2019 there were also DataPrint Merchandise, also for 5 participants who most recommended this program to friends. If your full name and origin of your school or campus are listed on your friend's registration form (the name of the recommendation), get ready, you will be the winner at the end of the period!
Scholarships distributed are expected to reduce the cost of education while encouraging scholarship recipients to be more accomplished. So, register yourself immediately, click the REGISTRATION column on the web.
AMOUNT OF SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
|@ Rp 1.000.000||@ Rp 600.000||@ Rp 400.000|
- Students / active students from junior high / high school to college level for D3 / D4 / S1 levels
- Actively involved in school / college activities or organizations
- Not involved in drugs or has committed a crime
- Not receiving a scholarship from another company. If at this time the participants still receive scholarships from school / campus & government, participants are entitled to take part in the scholarship registration from DataPrint.
- Scholarship recipients in period 2 of 2018 cannot be recipients of scholarships in period 1 of 2019.
- Fill out the registration form in the Registration column
- One coupon number contained in the DataPrint product, only valid for one registration.
- Registration is free.
Procedures for Writing Essays:
- Use the following essay theme to write an essay on the registration form according to your status, as follows: ESSAY THEMES OF DATAPRINT SCHOOL PERIOD 1, 2019
- 1. ESSAY THEME FOR STUDENTS (SMP / SMA)
- Wise social media Ahead of the 2019 Election
- 2. ESSAY THEMES FOR STUDENTS (D3 / S1)
- Preparing for the 4.0 industrial revolution
- Rules for writing essays:
- The Essay is a PERSONAL OPINION. Put your ideas as attractive as possible.
- Writing and grammar in accordance with the rules of EYD.
- The minimum length of 100 words, maximum 500 words.
- If the applicant includes a quote or data (owned by someone else / from the internet) without including the source / link, it will be considered a copy paste and the form will be disqualified by the committee.
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying (Open 01 July 2019)
The following is a video on how to register a Dataprint Scholarship
31 October 2019