Since its opening in 2009, this program has attracted registrants from almost all provinces in Indonesia. With the mission of organizing quality Higher Education to print professional human resources and be able to keep up with the latest developments in the fields of metrology, instrumentation and trade, with moral and high integrity, this program educates students to be able to apply metrological knowledge, solve problems in practices metrology, utilizing technology to support metrological tasks, and being able to keep abreast of legal metrology and other technologies that support metrological tasks.
- In order to support all of these objectives, the program provides educational scholarships which are government scholarship programs regarding all tuition fees, so that in the registration, selection process and education process after becoming a Diploma III student until graduation, there will not be any fees.
- These Akmet graduates can have a career as functional advisors within the Ministry of Trade or District / City Government Services in charge of Metrology units throughout Indonesia. Not only that, this graduate of Akmet's Diploma III Metrology and Instrumentation program will have career opportunities in industries related to the engineering field.
- Age based on the date of birth stated in the Birth Certificate no more than 21 (twenty one) years as of 31 December 2019;
- Report Card Value Requirements for Mathematics, Physical and English subjects not less than 70.00 (seventy point zero zero) with a scale of 100 (one hundred) from Semester 1 Class X to Semester 5 Class XII;
- A letter of explanation on the conversion value of a scale of 0-100 that is signed by the Principal concerned (specifically for applicants whose value uses a letter scale or a scale value of 0-10). Format of the value conversion certificate can be downloaded on the website http://akmet.kemendag.go.id .;
- Physically healthy and not color blind as evidenced by a Health Certificate and Not Color Blindness from a Government Hospital doctor (for participants who have passed the Academic Ability Test);
- Free of Narcotics and other illegal drugs as evidenced by a Certificate of Drug Free (Narcotics, Psychotropic and other Addictive Substances) from Government Hospital Doctors
National Narcotics Agency (BNN) in the region (for those who have passed the final selection)
- The certificate has never been married from the head of the local village / kelurahan;
- Stamped statement letters signed by prospective students and known by parents / guardians to:
- Letter of Agreement Willing to resign if the Grade Point Average (IP) per semester is less than 2.75 (two point seven five)
- The agreement letter will not be married while attending education.
- Letter of agreement willing to resign if proven to have committed immoral acts, crimes, drug abuse (drugs), conduct academic fraud and other serious violations.
- Letter of Note on Police Records (SKCK) from the local police.
- Letter of Description of willingness to compensate signed by parents of students
How to Apply:
Please download the guideline for more information about the registration HERE
Please visit HERE for applying
14 June 2019