Topluluk International Youth Camp lığı program is organized every year for the young people living abroad with the Presidency of Turks Abroad and Relative Communities and the Ministry of Youth and Sports.
The program to be held in Kastamonu and Antalya cities between 19-25 April 2019 is open to applications of all young people between the ages of 18-25.
Youth Camp is free to attend and abroad to come to Turkey from abroad, the participants of the round-trip transportation expenses will be supported by the Turks and Related Communities Presidency.
- Turkish Youth Camp is free to attend and abroad to come to Turkey from abroad. This is Free exchange programs. The Following Expenses will be Covered for the participants by the will be covered by the Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Domestic Transfer
- Food needs of the participants.
- Airfare Travel Expenses (flights) will be supported by the Presidency of Turks Abroad and Related Communities.
- Cultural & Camp Activites
- Owning a citizen of the Republic of Turkey or Blue Card are Eligible.
- International Students from around the world with any Nationality are Eligible.
- Living abroad Students are Eligible.
- Being in the age range of 18-25 (being born between 1994-2001),
- Not participating in the Turkish Youth Camps before.
- A student with any academic background.
The Turkey Exchange program 2019 Camp will be held in Two Different Cities & both locations have different Activities given below. Here are the Details below for the Turkish Short Term cultural exchange program.
- Kastamonu Yolkonak Youth Camp
The center of the campus is located 10 km from Kastamonu. Kastamonu city center and the camping area take about 10 minutes and 800 m above sea level. In height.
In the camp, Paintball, Orienteering, High Rope Activities, Horse Riding, Hiking, Volleyball, Football, Traditional Turkish Street Games, Handcrafts, Folk Dances, Music, Theater as well as; Kastamonu City Trip, Safranbolu City Trip, Daday County Horse Farm Trip, Ilgaz Mountain Excursion.
- Antalya Alaaddin Keykubat Youth Camp
The resort is 12 km from Antalya. There are volleyball, basketball, tennis, badminton, mini football, table tennis activities, amphitheater and artificial climbing wall in the camp.
In the camp, handicrafts, theater, music, folk dances, sports activities, excursions are made.
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying
31 March 2019