Established in 2009, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is a graduate research university located on the shores of the Red Sea in Saudi Arabia.KAUST is dedicated to advancing innovation through science, technology and engineering via our interdisciplinary research and education model.Our students, faculty, scientists and engineers conduct curiosity-driven and goal-oriented research in the strategic areas of food, water, energy and the environment. We bring together the best minds and ideas from around the world, with more than 100 nationalities working, living and innovating on our campus.
Match your ideas with cutting edge research projects. At KAUST we value collaboration over competition. Our faculty, students, postdocs and researchers come together to explore novel ideas in water, energy, environment and food to bring solutions to society. VSRP is an exciting opportunity for highly qualified international students in their baccalaureate or post-baccalaureate studies to be engaged in research with faculty mentors in selected areas of research. Each internship typically lasts from three to six months
- Monthly living allowance ( $1000 )
- Round-trip airfare to/from city of departure-Jeddah (KAUST)
- Health insurance
- Private bedroom and bath in a shared residential suite
- Visa fees (Students must have valid passport)
- Access to community recreational resources
- Social and cultural activities
- Completed a minimum of their third year of baccalaureate studies OR completed their baccalaureate (Bachelor’s degree) OR be pursuing a post- baccalaureate (Master’s degree). Currently enrolled KAUST students, KAUST Alumni, students who are currently in a PhD program or those who have earned a PhD are not eligible to participate.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) that exceeds 3.50 /4.00 ( 14/20: Equivalent to ECTS B) with some research projects requiring a 3.60 or higher.
- Demonstrated English reading comprehension, speaking, listening and writing abilities.
- Official academic transcript(s) or a certified translation if the original transcript(s) is not in English from current and previous institutions.
- The recommendation of a faculty member in the field of study from current and previous schools of enrollment.
- Valid passport.
- Official Transcript(s) in English from current and previous institutions
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation
- Valid Passport
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying
Open All Year