BRILIAN Scholarships are scholarships given to selected students who aim to increase the competency of BRILIAN Scholarship Recipients through programs compiled in the BRILIAN Scholarship curriculum, so that they are expected to be able to become cadres of BRI leaders in the future through the Staff Development Program (PPS).
- Fees for education assistance per semester
- Allowance every month
- Thesis fee assistance
- Laptop Facilities
- Workshop / knowledge sharing in the IT field
- Character Building / Leadership Development Training
- BRI IT case studies
- BRI Visit Company
- Have the opportunity to become a BRI Worker through the PPS IT entry point
- Chance to get prizes through IT Competition (BRIng IT On)
- Outstanding students in Information Technology, faculty / department:
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Information Systems
- Informatics / Informatics Engineering,
- Electrical / Telecommunication Engineering
- Statistics / Mathematics
- Multimedia / Visual Communication Design
- Information Management
- Cyber Security.
- Special interest in Programming, Network, Security, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, User Interface / User Experience and Data Center Engineering.
- Currently studying in semester 5-8 and having a minimum GPA of 3.25 from a 4.00 scale and being able to maintain it until the end of the semester.
- Maximum age of 22 (twenty two) years (not yet 23 years) when registering.
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying (You need to login first)
24 May 2019