The prestigious and fully funded Singapore International Graduate Award 2020 is now accepting applications from international students. The interested students must have a great passion for research work. The Singapore Scholarship 2020 is only for international students. Citizen of Singapore and those who had previously studied in Singapore cannot apply for this scholarship programme.
The SINGA 2020 is a fully funded international graduate scholarship. Applicants are not required to pay for application and the award will cover all the expenses for the whole program. The SINGA Award will cover full tuition fee, monthly stipend, One-time airfare grant, and One-time settling-in allowance.
The selected international graduates will be studying in a world best universities under the supervision of distinguished and renowned supervisors. You will be studying in A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD and all the training will be carried out in English.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can pursue your Ph.D. education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
This is a fully funded Phd Scholarship in Singapore. The Singa award 2019 will cover:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to $2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
How to Apply:
- Browse PhD Research Projects
- Go to Research Areas to browse the projects you are interested in.
- Documents Required
- Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
- Note: Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- a. Identification card or Passport
- b. A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports
- ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
Please read the important information below.
- Please ensure that the information you provide during account registration in the application portal is accurate, as the information will be used for verification upon your first log-in.
- Please ensure that you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – in the application portal after logging in.
- Please do NOT mail any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office.
- Please submit your applications as early as possible. This will provide ample time for your referees to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline, as only applications with 2 recommendation reports will be processed.
- Please check and ensure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submit the application. Amendments to the application will NOT be possible after it is submitted.
01 June 2019