The French government, through the French Institute in Indonesia (IFI) - the French Embassy in Indonesia, reopened the scholarship program aimed at leading Indonesian students who wish to continue their studies at Masters level (M1 and M2) in France.
This scholarship covers:
- tuition fee*
- cost of living**
- the cost of making a student visa to France.
- priority access to university residences
- Maximum 30 years old
- minimum S1 degree
- have a good profile (GPA) and strong motivation to continue their studies to France
- has been accepted at a French higher education institution for the 2019/2020 school year
- not being / will receive any scholarship from other parties.
This year, the scholarship program is open to all majors.
File registration requirements,
- proof of identity: passport or KTP
- CV ***
- motivation letter ***
- letter of acceptance at a French higher education institution
- proof of French language ability (DELF / DALF), and / or English (IELTS or TOEFL iBT) ***. Please note that the language course certificate is not valid.
- S1 degree
- S1 transcripts
- the last transcript (for those who have completed M1).
How to Apply:
All documents are sent in PDF or Word format to Campus France Indonesia (email@example.com), with the e-mail subject “Candidature - Programme de bourses d’excellence IFI 2019”, no later than June 14, 2019 midnight (Jakarta time ) Files received after the deadline will not be considered.
* within a certain limit of 5,000 euros per school year
** 700 euros / month
*** in English or French, according to the language used in the chosen study program
14 June 2019