Sato Yo International Scholarship Foundation supports those students from 18 countries of ASEAN and South west Asia who wish to study in Japan, as well as students from Japan who wish to study in the ASEAN and Southwest Asian countries.
- Grant amount
- Undergraduate student monthly fee 150,000 yen
- Graduate student monthly fee 180,000 yen (In addition to this, there is a subsidy program for academic attendance)
- Payment period In principle, 2 years. However, if you have graduated or completed the enrollment course within 2 years, payment will be terminated at that time. In principle, for doctoral students, it is necessary to pay until the completion of the program, but an interim examination will be conducted by the selection committee each year.
- Payment method Transfer to the account name and account every 2 months
Requirement and How to Apply:
You must be from:
- Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, East Timor, and Vietnam.
- This scholarship requires various eligibilities. Be sure to read to understand the application eligibility and information (In Japannese_ before applying for this scholarship. If you have any questions, be sure to inquire at your Student Affairs Division in advance.
31 July 2019