The online application portal is open twice every academic year. All interested and eligible, local and International candidates are invited to apply according to the deadlines available in this link http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/deanships/dgs/Pages/en/Application-Deadlines.aspx.
- For Master: A four-year Bachelor’s Degree required.
- For Ph.D.: An M.S. degree in engineering or science required.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00.
- Mandatory documents for an application (without which application will not be processed
- Copy of identification (Passport for international applicants / National ID for Saudi nationals / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM).
- Recommendation Letters from academic referees through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- Certificates for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD) if degrees granted.
- GMAT score (for international MBA applicants).
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for PhD).
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0).
- Upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail.
How to Apply:
- The online graduate admission application for the coming semester will be available according to the Online application Deadlines through the Online Application link
- After submission of a complete online application, mandatory documents need to be uploaded before the Deadlines through the Upload System using the same Login ID and PIN created for the online application.
27 January 2020