Applications are invited to Apply for the UST Scholarship 2020 in South Korea For International Students. The UST Scholarship in South Korea is the Highest paid Monthly Stipend in Korea (1200~1600 USD) to cover all your study and living expenses until your graduation.
The UST Scholarship is to earn Your Masters/MPhil, Ph.D. & Masters leading to Ph.D. Highest paid Scholarships with Monthly Stipend of $1200 For Masters and $1600 For Ph.D., Masters leading to Ph.D. in the fields of Engineering & Sciences at University of Science & Technology UST South Korea Fall, 2019.
You can Apply Without Contacting the professor in UST. BUT but if you find the professors in UST given institutes and contact them early by the process is given below, then you have many good chances of acceptance. But Contacting professor is not necessary. We have attached Some Guides which will be helpful for you.
All students are provided with stipends so that they can focus on their studies and research.
- Doctoral Programs: minimum of KRW 1,600,000 per month
- Master’s Programs: minimum of KRW 1,200,000 per month
- Entrance Fee and Tuition
- Tuition: KRW 2,500,000 per semester
- Note: The amounts are subject to change
- Student Support
- Newcomers Odyssey
- Student Employment Contract
- Korean Language Courses
- Student Counseling
- Research Support:
- Overseas Training Program
- International Exchange Program
- Young Scientist Research Program
- Research Paper Award
- Integrated/Master Program
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or who are expected to receive one by August 2020
- Those acknowledged as having qualifications equivalent to or greater than those required to obtain a bachelor’s degree under the relevant laws and regulations
- Doctoral Program
- Applicants with a master’s degree or who are expected to receive one by August 2020
- Those acknowledged as having qualifications equivalent to or greater than those required to obtain a master’s degree under the relevant laws and regulations
How to Apply:
- Create an account and consent to the provision of personal information. Fill out the basic survey
- Enter basic application information
- Prospective information, such as desired campus, major, and degree program
- Historical information, such as a university or graduate school from which you received your degree, educational transcript, standardized English test score, and pictures.
- Personal medical check(self-assessment)
- Write a statement of Proposal for Study
- Upload required documents
- Confirm application information, pay the application fee, and complete the application
18th March 2020