JPY 200,000/month (Fellowship recipients must not submit any application for tuition exemption.)
- Those applying for admission to a doctoral course of the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences.
- Those who hold a valid visa to stay in Japan as a “College Student” as prescribed in Appendix 1 of the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act (Order No. 319 of October 4, 1951) as of his/her enrollment.
- Application Form for Todai Fellowship 2020 (Click Here)
- Recommendation letter from your former supervisor (Click Here) (preferably from your master program supervisor)
- Study Plan (Click Here)
- List of past achievments (Click Here)
- Transcript of graduate school and undergraduate school
- Copy of presented papers
How to Apply:
Use a separate plain envelope for your Todai Fellowship application. On the outside of the envelopewrite “Enclosed Todai Fellowship Application” and your last name. Then enclose the Fellowship application envelope in the designated official admission application envelope.
Schedule A applicants June 11, 2020 to June 17, 2020