We would like to announce that the International Cooperation Division will be holding its G20 Global Leadership Program from April 21 – June 2, 2021. This program has been designed for experienced managers, practitioners and decision makers in their respective organization who will be working in some capacity as a leader, change agent, or facilitator in promoting global development or on G20 agenda-setting. We welcome all of applications from G20 countries and emerging countries.
The program also incorporates a Field Study trip to Korea. This Field Study component is designed to optimize opportunities for participants to engage in in-depth discussions with the speakers and fellow G20 participants, as well as participate in activities outside the classroom that can build upon your online/classroom learnings.
* Details of the Field Study trip will be announced later in the year and will depend on COVID-19 travel restrictions.
All program fees have been waived and all participants will be entitled to roundtrip airfare, housing, meals and a modest stipend while attending the program.
- This program has been designed for experienced managers and practitioners of G20 countries and emerging countries.
- This program is designed for experienced practitioners and decision makers who will be working in some capacity as a leader, change agent, or facilitator in promoting global development or G20 agenda-setting.
- Each applicant should possess a minimum of three years of work experience or be at the middle manager level in his/her current field.
- Given the heavy emphasis on cultivating a peer learning community, participants should be motivated to share professional experiences and challenges.
- A strong proficiency in the English language is required as all courses and coursework will be conducted in the English language.
How to Apply:
Please submit an online application via the link below.
Application Link: https://forms.gle/kxc7AE5yyZ7q9sMe8