School of Business and Management Institut Teknologi Bandung (SBM ITB) offers Doctor of Science in Management (DSM) Scholarship to attract high quality postgraduate students to areas of research strength in the SBM ITB to support its research effort.
Registration Deadline: 19 May 2019
Study in: Bandung, Indonesia
Next course starts August 2019
Host Institution: School of Business and Management Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
Field of study: Doctor of Science in Management (DSM)
Number of Scholarships: 3
Target group: Indonesian students and international students
- The scholarship includes course tuition fees (IDR 150 million in total) and monthly living allowance (IDR 2.5 miillion in 2018)
- The scholarship is awarded three years or 6 semesters
- Working space is provided inside Bandung campus to support the research
The scholarship is excluded of costs due to dissertation writing, international conferences and publication.
Admission to the DSM-ITB is highly competitive, and has the following requirements:
- A Master degree with a minimum GPA of 3.25
- Academic Potential Test (TPA) from Oto-Bappenas with a minimum score of 550. SBM ITB is regulary hosting the TPA and ELPT test. Schedule can be found below.
- For international applicants, he/she must submit original GMAT certificate as substitute of TPA requirement.
- English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) held by UPT Bahasa ITB with a minimum score 115, or ITP-TOEFL (min. 550) or IELTS (min.6.5) as substitute of ELPT requirement. SBM ITB is regulary hosting the TPA and ELPT test. Schedule can be found below.
- A completed application form and the relevant documents
- Approval from proposed promoter, please follow the steps to contact/correspond the targeted promoter stated in this document
- An interview with a designated DSM-ITB faculty member. The applicant will need to show his or her final project/thesis/published research to the interviewer.
How to Apply:
Admission process consist of:
- Register online here or copy this link http://usm.itb.ac.id/oreg
- Upload the following documents:
- Original certified or legalized copy of undergraduate and master academic certificate (1 copy). Overseas undergraduate applicants must submit equalization statement from DIKTI
- Original certified or legalized copy of undergraduate and master academic transcript (1 copy)
- Recent color photographs sized 4X6 cm (1 sheet)
- Proof of health insurance membership
- Original TOEFL ITP/IELTS certificate (if any) as a substitute of ELPT result held by UPT Bahasa ITB
- Original TPA BAPPENAS certificate held by OTO Bappenas or GMAT for foreign applicants
- Research Proposal (in English)
- SBM ITB postgraduate applicants must confirm his/her admission process by submitting copies of the documents after the online registration is completed. Attach the summary of online registration, transfer receipt of registration fee, transfer receipt of test (only if you join SBM ITB collective test).
Awardee Obligations :
- Candidates should work full-time (7.30 am until 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday)
- Candidates are required to meet academic service at Bachelor degree programs and/or other units at SBM ITB with load up to 6 credits/semester
- Candidates must maintain a minimum of 3.5 GPA, and never retake courses
- Candidates must have at least one paper that is accepted in indexed-international journal (such as indexed by Copernicus, Proquest, Directory of Open Access Journals-DOAJ, EBSCOhost) or Scopus-indexed international journal by end of the second year
- The scholarship will be ended if at least one of above obligations is not met
Marketing Communication and Admission
Gedung SBM ITB
Jl. Ganesha no.10, Bandung
Indonesia – 40293
T. +62 22 2531923
19 May 2019