Asia Pacific Youth Exchange (APYE) is a regional youth programme, which responds to the global need of actively engaging youth in localized Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) initiatives. By working with multiple stakeholders in local communities and in decision-making processes, selected youth delegates are given a unique opportunity to learn and hone the skills necessary to participate in SDGs-related activities. Founded in 2016, and is currently established in 3 countries including South Korea, The Philippines and Thailand, with more than 1500 APYE alumnus from over 25 countries.
- Improve young people’s understanding of SDGs and their roles in achieving them
- Increase understanding and cooperation among young people across Asia and the Pacific through cross cultural dialogues, networking and partnerships
- Build the capacity of youth in implementing projects and activities aligned to the SDGs
- Strengthen global and regional partnership for the SDGs and youth development in Asia and the Pacific
- Identify opportunities for inclusion of youth in decision-making and implementation of the SDGs
- Promote youth volunteering as a tool to support achieving the SDGs.
- If you are above the age of 18,
- currently studying in university or fresh graduates,
- and are interested in Social Development,
- Normal Fee (for International Delegate): 1000 USD
- Delegation Fee (for Thai Delegate): 20,000 BHT - Limited Special Sponsor Fee by our Partners only for Thai Delegates!
- (Transaction cost & exchange rate are not included)
- Delegation Fee cover all expenses for all activities within program agenda, EXCLUDING flight tickets and VISA cost. Delegate does not need to pay any other fee during the program apart from delegation fee.
The following logistics are included for 13 days program:
- Hotel & Accommodation
- Daily Transportation & Airport Reception
- Transportation & Homestay in Local Immersion sites
- 3 Meals per Day & Snacks
- Special Events - Cultural Night & Networking Dinner
- And other program activities
- To be considered for sponsorship from APYE Program, kindly submit your CV in your application form or send to our email email@example.com after submitting your application. Interview round is required for all candidates.
- We offer Sponsorship up to 50% to highly potential delegates. (Limited slots)
- APYE strongly encourage you to source your own funding to participate in the program from your university, local organization or government. APYE can provide invitation letter to support your funding application as requested.
30 September 2019