This Programme is aiming at producing a high quality future leaders in Politics, Law, Environment and Administration by proving a number of Master’s Scholarship in Public Policy and Good Government to international students. Funded by Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst German Academic Exchange Service, International Students will get to study in different institution in Germany. Please find further detail below:
- International Candidates.
- Graduates students who are looking for further study in the field of social sciences, political sciences, law, economics and public administration.
- Young graduates without professional experience and for mid-career professionals could apply for this program.
- Have to have good commence in English.
- The latest university degree should have been obtained during the six years prior to the application for the scholarship.
- Applicants must not have stayed in Germany for more than 15 months all the time of the Application Deadline
- DAAD Application form for the Research Grant: https://www.daad.de/medien/deutschland/stipendien/formulare/application_form.pdf
- Two-page Hand-signed Motivation letter, containing information current date in a precise description of the applicant’s academic/professional and personal reasons for choosing this scholarship programme and the universities.
- A handed-signed Curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of acquired University Degrees.
- Copies of the official Transcript.
- Copy of the school leaving certificate/high school diploma which entitles holders to study at a university in their home country.
- Recent Language Proficiency certificate (German and English).
- Two letters of recommendation containing recent date, supplemented by signature, official letterhead, stamp (not in a sealed envelope).
- Full tuition wavier in Graduate school.
- 6 months German class.
- Monthly allowance of € 855.
- Health insurance.
How to Apply:
Applications have to be submitted in German or English. Please indicate that you are applying for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt- Programme (Master’s scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance). All the necessary documents has to be submitted to the Representative University only, not to DAAD.
July 31, 2018