The Auckland University of Technology is offering AUT Marsden PhD Scholarship – Structure and Reactivity in Nanostructured Ionic Solvents.
Auckland University of Technology AUT Marsden is a university in New Zealand, formed on 1 January 2000 when a former technical college was granted university status.
The scholarship is available to pursue a PhD degree program. The scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university. The scholarship will be awarded Full tuition fees plus stipend $27,500 per annum. One scholarship is available.
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for the New Zealand & international students.
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed a MSc or a BSc (Honours) degree in chemistry, with first
- Class Honors or equivalent, and with a focus on synthetic or physical organic chemistry.
- Experience in the synthesis or use of ionic liquids is desirable but not essential.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm and have an outstanding academic
- Record and be prepared to conduct the doctoral study at Auckland University of Technology
- (AUT) based in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Applying for a scholarship and admission into AUT are separate processes at AUT. Applicants
- Must fulfill all conditions for admission to the Doctoral Program in AUT. These can be
- Found on the AUT University website www.aut.ac.nz.
- Requirements for the Doctoral program include having completed the required academic
- Qualifications for direct entry and meeting the requirements for English language
- Proficiency. Minimum English language requirement for international applicants – IELTS
- Scores of 6.5 overall with 7 in writing and all other bands 6.0 or higher. A high proficiency in
- English is essential.
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply by email to Dr Cameron Weber attaching:
- A cover letter describing your research experience and your interest in this project
- Curriculum vitae.
- Academic transcripts and certificates for any previous tertiary study completed at a university other than AUT.
- Two academic referee statements sent directly and in confidence to Dr Weber by the closing date.
Follow THIS LINK
December 2, 2018