The International Master SERP-Chem is a two-year programme in Surface, Electro, Radiation, and Photo-Chemistry with elements of Management, Business, Innovation and Valorisation, Communication and Patent law. The Master SERP-Chem aims at training students in the most performing experimental and theoretical tools used and developed in chemistry, and to become the topmost researchers and managers in areas of great relevance
Since its creation in 2008 the SERP-Chem master has benefit from the support of many patners. Click on the following link to visit our partners.This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- Students who are nationals of any EU member state
- Students who are nationals from Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, and Macedonia
- Students who have resided or carried out their main activities (studies, work, etc.) in any of the above mentioned countries for more than 12 months over the past five years
- Applicants should have or should be in process to get a Bachelor (BS) degree at the time of the application. The proof of the Bachelor degree (diploma or certificate) will be asked when entering the master in September.
- An applicant with a degree from an institution where the language of instruction is not English is required to provide official score reports from either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Other criteria to be taken into account are awards and external references. If submitted before the deadline your application for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship is automatically proceeded together with the admission. Application to the SERP-Chem programme after the deadline of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is possible for applicants self financed.
39 600€ to 41 600€ for 2 years
How To Apply:
To apply to the SERP+ programme please enter your email address in the box below and press the submit button. You will received and email from us containing a link to follow in order to fill all the required information for the registration to the SERP+ programme. You will have the opportunity to come back at any time to complete, submit or check the status of your registration.
February 15, 2019