At Sodexo, it’s our belief all children deserve access to sufficient healthy food every day so they can learn, play and thrive. That’s why, in 1996, we created our Stop Hunger initiative and, in 1999, launched the Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation, a not-for-profit organization. Our mission is to ensure every child in the U.S. grows up with dependable access to enough nutritious food to enable them to lead a healthy, productive life.
The Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation mobilizes experts, innovators, volunteers and donors to feed children in the U.S. today and advocate for policies that ensure no child is hungry again tomorrow. This includes Sodexo employees, who support Stop Hunger year-round by donating their time, resources and expertise, holding fundraisers and encouraging others to get involved.
Sodexo, Inc. funds all administrative costs for the Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation so all money raised helps those in need. Since its inception, we have granted more than $29 million to alleviate child hunger.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited educational institution (kindergarten through graduate school) in
- the United States. All applicants must be ages 5-25 and meet the age requirement by October 5
- Must have demonstrated, ongoing commitment to their community by performing unpaid volunteer services impacting hunger in the United States within the last 12 months
- All applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States who reside in the contiguous United
- States, Alaska, and Hawaii only
- Volunteer services performed by applicant must help non-family members
How To Apply:
Please apply through This Link
December 05, 2018