The government of Heilongjiang Province has established the Heilongjiang Government Scholarship for International Students in accordance with the Guidance for the Medium and Long-Term Educational Reform and Development in Heilongjiang Province (2012-2020), in effort to further promote the development and make progress on scale, level and service ability of the international students’ education of Heilongjiang Province, and attract more academically excellent international students to study in Heilongjiang.
- The candidates applying for Heilongjiang Government Scholarship should be International applicants.
- The applicants for a Bachelor's degree should have a diploma equivalent to Chinese high-school graduate, be under 25 years of age and meet the host institution's eligibility criteria.
- The candidates applying for a master’s degree should be under the age of 35, should have a bachelor's degree and submit two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- The doctoral candidates should have a master's degree, be under the age of 40 and submit two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- The applicants should not be currently studying in China and should not be in receipt of any other scholarships.
- The candidates applying for Heilongjiang Government Scholarship should submit a scholarship application form, notarized photocopy of highest diploma and academic transcripts.
- The applicants should also submit a research or study plan and two recommendations letters from professors or associate professors for doctoral and master's applicants.
- The bachelor degree applicants should submit the academic record from their home country high school.
- The Heilongjiang Government Scholarship provides RMB 50,000 per year for doctoral students and RMB 40,000 per year for masters applicants.
- The scholarship offers RMB 30,000 per year for bachelor's applicants for 4 academic years.
- The recipients are also exempted from tuition fees, registration fees, experiment fees, and accommodation fees.
How To Apply:
Please visit the Scholarship Website HERE
30 April 2019