The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK. Westminster was awarded university status in 1992 meaning it could award its own degrees.
Its headquarters and original campus are in Regent Street in the City of Westminster area of central London, with additional campuses in Fitzrovia, Marylebone and Harrow. It operates the Westminster International University in Tashkent in Uzbekistan.
This scholarship is awarded jointly with International Students House (ISH). ISH was founded for the betterment of international understanding and provides a unique social, cultural and recreational centre for international and British students alike. Tony Shaw is commemorated as one of the founders of ISH.
- The successful applicant of University of Westminster - Tony Shaw International Students House Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive:
- Travel cost.
- Living Expenses.
- Flights to and from London.
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the Westminster Business School at the University. You can check which college your course belongs to on our colleges and schools page.
- For our scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be 'developed'. If your country is NOT on the list then you are eligible to apply.
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
- remember, country list above is NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
Please visit HERE for applying
31 May 2019