Are you studying computer science or a related degree at a university in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa? Are you looking for an internship to prepare you for a career in tech? Ever wanted to visit a Google office and hear from engineers about the cutting edge products and projects they are working on?
Then apply to attend Google Inside Look Munich on September 5 & 6 2019!
Inside Look brings computer science students from underrepresented groups who are studying in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa together for an inside view of engineering at Google. Selected students are invited on an all-expenses paid trip to a Google office for an immersive two day experience to explore the offices, meet the teams behind our products and see what it’s really like to be an engineer at Google. Activities include product tech talks, hands-on workshops, tailored panel discussions from a diverse range of Google engineers and — in true Google fashion — plenty of snacks!
All Inside Look applicants will be invited to our next Virtual Inside Look edition, hosted via YouTube Live from Google London. Additionally, everyone who tunes in for Virtual Inside Look will have the chance to be selected for a follow up Virtual Mentorship session with a Googler.
- Successful applicants will be required to travel to and from Munich, Germany on 5th and 6th of September 2019 respectively in order to attend the 2-day program.
- The following travel, accommodation and food for successful applicants (and for successful applicants’ carers where applicable, reasonably necessary, requested and approved by Google in advance) will be organised by Google (or its appointed subcontractor specialising in event management), and Google will be responsible for the costs thereof:(i) transportation to and from the program, including airport transfers and flight tickets where applicable; (ii) reasonable accommodation in Munich for the duration of the program; and (iii) meals throughout the 2-day program.
- Applicants must be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree at a University in Europe, the Middle East or Africa.
- Applicants must have an expected graduation after summer of 2020, including applicants graduating in 2019 from one degree program, but planning to continue with further education the following year.
- Google employees are not eligible to apply.
- Persons who are (i) residents of embargoed countries, (ii) ordinarily resident in embargoed countries, or (iii) otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs are not eligible to apply for this program.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older as of 1st of September 2019.
How to Apply:
To enter applicants are required to complete the online application form and provide any supplementary information and/or documentation as may be requested by Google from time to time.
03 June 2019