There are a lot of UN-institutions in modern Moscow. Join study visit to the UN-institutions and other international organizations in Moscow, learn about their work and develop a network of youth organizations interested in working on international projects!
- This program is optimal for youth. The aim of the study visit is to give participants the idea of the work of international organizations and develop new partnerships.
- During the visit participants will visit International Organization for Migration, United Nations Industrial Development Organization, UNIDO Center for International Industrial Cooperation in the Russian Federation, UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education and others. During each visit, the participants will learn about the work of the organization. The participants also will have the opportunity to learn how youth workers/youth leaders can get involved in the work of international organizations.
- In addition to visiting international organizations, the participants will meet youth workers/youth leaders from other countries to discuss the possibilities of new projects together including the new projects where UN-institutions and other international organizations can be involved.
- The visit will introduce international organizations to youth workers/youth leaders. It will allow them to understand better their work and their role in society. The visit will contribute to the personal and professional development of youth leaders and will let them acquire new knowledge and skills which they can use in their work.
- The Study visit will allow youth workers/youth leaders to understand how youth organizations can cooperate with UN-institutions and other organizations. We hope one of the outcomes of the project will be the development of new partnerships among participants and the international organizations that they will visit.
- We invite young future leaders to join this Study Visit to learn more about international organizations and their work, to learn how each of you can contribute to making the world the better place! Young leaders will visit international organizations, meet their staff, learn about career opportunities!
During the Study Visit, we will visit international organizations located in Moscow. Those will be UN-institutions and other organizations as well.
The list of organizations includes:
- International Organization for Migration
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization
- UNIDO Center for International Industrial Cooperation in the Russian Federation
- UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education
Participants of the Study Visit will receive the certificate confirming the participation.
- The accommodation during the event will be provided in a unique location – a modern comfortable training center. Participants will sleep and have sessions at the same building! The training center is located in the south of Moscow (so-called New Moscow area).
- The training center consists of 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a large common room for the sessions. In addition to the standard facilities, the training center is equipped with Jacuzzi that can be used by participants, the fireplace where participants can gather in the evenings together, terrace and other facilities which will make the stay comfortable.
- The training center in New Moscow is not just a building! It was constructed with the intention to give participants the feeling of the community together! To facilitate informal contacts among participants outside of the sessions. To activate the creativity
- Fully equipped kitchen and the place for BBQing are also available for the participants.
- In case of the good weather, the outside area can be used by participants as well.
- The stay at the training center in New Moscow provides unique experience enhancing the learning process!
- The accommodation will be provided from the first day of the program until the last day. There will be no activities planned on the arrival and on the departure days. You are welcome to arrive one/a few days earlier or leave one/a few days earlier. The fee for extra nights is 50 euro per night. Please let us know if you would like to stay longer and we will provide you a visa invitation for a longer period. Please note, there will be no program or meals provided for extra nights. We can provide you a visa invitation for a longer period and accommodation but you would be responsible to arrange your own activities. If you need help – usually we have interns available to show you around and spend time with you if you would like to!
Price The registration fee is 25 euro + the fee for the course is 490 euro. Total of fee is 515 euro.
The fee includes:
- The program of the course (including all necessary study materials)
- The accommodation (in the comfortable training center in Moscow)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee-breaks)
- Transfer from the airport to the venue and from the venue to the airport
- Visa invitation (which you will need to bring to the Russian Consulate in order to apply for a visa)
- Flight to and from Moscow
- Visa fee
- Personal expenses
- Extra accommodation and meals
- Age between 15 – 35 years old
- All nationalities are welcomed
- Able to travel to Moscow during the course
- Healthy physically and mentally
- Able to pay the program fee
How to Apply:
In order to apply for the program, here is the step by step:
- Pay the registration fee of 25 Euro, CLICK HERE to pay (You need to attach the payment slip when you fill up the application form)
- Register online, CLlCK HERE (We will process the completed application only).
- Pay the program fee to get Visa Invitation (We will send you a notification email within 2-7 days after receiving your application.