The Indonesian Navy gave opportunity to Indonesian youth to join the "Prajurit Tamtama TNI AL" in 2020
- Online Registration on 01 August 22 September 2020.
- Validation will be carried out at the local Lantamal / Lanal registration place on 01-22 September 2020. The candidate comes to the registration place already carrying the Animo Number on the online sheet that has been printed.
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia, men of faith and devotion to God Almighty, loyal to the Unitary Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia, not Civil Servants (PNS);
- Age as low as 17 years 9 months and a maximum of 22 years on December 18, 2020
- Minimum junior high school / equivalent;
- Minimum height 163 cm with a balanced weight;
- Be of good character and are not losing the right to become a soldier based on a court decision that has obtained legal force and is still accompanied by a Police Registration Certificate (SKCK) from the local police station;
- Physically and mentally healthy, not tattooed and pierced or scarred, not color blind and not wearing glasses;
- Never been married and unable to get married while attending the First Education (Dikma) and for two years after completion of the Dikma;
- Willing to undergo the First Service Association (IDP) for a minimum of 5 (five) years and a maximum of 10 (ten) years from the moment of inauguration to become a "Kelasi Dua/Prajurit Dua"
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia.
- Candidates attach Certificate of Domicile of Candidates from the local Koramil / Kodim.
- Prospective Registering according to the nearest registration place according to the domicile of the address on the KTP.
How to Apply:
- Candidates register online through the internet with the website: al.rekrutmen-tni.mil.id and fill out the registration form.
- Re-register direct to the place of registration that has been determined by showing printed forms of registration and original documents: Birth Certificate, Candidate ID, Parent / Guardian ID, Family Card (KK), Diploma and SKHUN SD, SMP, SLTA or equivalent each in a photocopy of one sheet, the most recent black and white photograph 4X6 cm two pieces, 3X4 cm Five (5) sheets and a red stopmap.
- Wear a white shirt and black cloth pants when re-registering
22 September 2020.