Supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is a joint mission of the 8th UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and MCI | The Entrepreneurial School.
This scholarship under the patronage of Excellency Ban Ki-moon shall allow students engaged in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to study and develop at a prestigious university institution in Europe. The scholarship is applicable for the first year of the respective master program.
Field of Study:
- Corporate Governance & Finance (online)
- Entrepreneurship & Tourism
- Environmental, Process & Energy Engineering (full-time)
- European Health Economics & Management
- International Business & Law
- International Business & Management
- International Health & Social Management
- Management, Communication & IT
- Mechatronics & Smart Technologies (full-time)
- Medical Technologies
- Digital Business MBA
- Executive MBA
- Digital Economy & Leadership MSC (online)
- Digital Marketing & Analytics MSC (online)
- Management & Leadership MSC
- A one-off scholarship of up to 10,000 EUR to cover (part of) the current annual tuition fee.
- Scholarship amount will offset the corresponding amount of the tuition fees for the first academic year; it cannot be used to cover any other expenses like travel, accommodation, etc.
- For all masters' programs: Nationals of Non-EU countries
- For all Executive masters' programs: All nationals
- Students who have been engaged and committed to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and aim to further engage with and promote these goals during their studies.
- Available for fresh
- Written application & CV
- Undergraduate degree
- Documented engagement in SDG
- Motivation letter with SDG aims
- Language proficiency
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying
31 March 2021