The Politecnico di Torino enhances students’ mobility by stipulating agreements with European and extra-European Partner Universities. The managed programmes include The Erasmus+ Programme (in cooperation with European Partners) and Bilateral Agreements/General Agreement, Double Degree (in cooperation with both European and extra-European Institutions).
The aim of these agreements is to enable students and/or professors either to attend courses at the Politecnico di Torino which will be considered part of their curriculum in their own country, or to develop their final project, or, in some cases, to attain a Double Degree/Joint Degree.
If you are interested in studying at the Politecnico in the frame of a mobility programme, you must verify if there is an agreement between your home university and the Politecnico di Torino in a specific field and level (undergraduate/graduate/PhD)
- If your Home University has stipulated an Erasmus+ agreement with the Politecnico di Torino, to apply to the placement programme please send the following documents to the Incoming Mobility Office (email@example.com):
- Updated curriculum vitae
- Updated transcript of records
- Motivation/recommendation letter
- A short summary of the activity you would like to develop at the Politecnico di Torino
- Declaration of the "ERASMUS" status. You should have a document, issued by your institution, confirming you have been selected in the frame of Erasmus+
- IELTS Academic meeting the minimum entry requirement of 5.0 (5.5 for the Master of Science in Automotive Engineering).
- If your Home University has not stipulated an Erasmus+/Bilateral agreement with the Politecnico di Torino, you will have to contact the Departments and after verifying the different research activities you must contact the Professor responsible of the research group you are interested in. For further information: http://www.polito.it/ricerca/dipartimenti/
- If the Professor approves your request, the Incoming Mobility Unit will confirm your participation in the Erasmus+ Placement Programme to your Home University, that will assign you a scholarship. If a scholarship is not provided, you will still be able to perform your traineeship period as a host in the Department you’ve selected.
For more information please click here