Founded in 1919, AUC is a leading English-language, American-accredited institution of higher education and center of intellectual, social and cultural life of the Arab world. Its community of students, parents, faculty and staff, trustees, alumni and other generous sponsors represent more than 60 countries. The University stands as a crossroads for the world’s cultures and a vibrant forum for reasoned argument, spirited debate and understanding across the diversity of languages, facilities and human experiences.
The University offers 36 undergraduate, 44 master’s and two PhD programs rooted in a liberal arts education that encourages students to think critically and find creative solutions to conflicts and challenges facing both the region and the world. It also offers a globally recognized professional community-based education in English to meet the needs of the dynamic Egyptian and broader regional economies.The University’s educational assets include the largest English-language academic library collection in Egypt, three modern theaters and 15 cross-disciplinary research centers.
- Egyptian nationals
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. Candidates must also have a background in science, engineering, policy, business or social sciences.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent of gayed gidan (very good)
- Meet AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and needed documents
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or academic IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions
- Provide a written statement that outlines their research and/or professional experience, as well as their future career goals.
- Financial need
- A full or partial tuition fees
- Student services and activities fees
- Cost of books
How To Apply:
Please apply through THIS LINK
April 14, 2019