The Exchange Program is an international student exchange program with various levels, ranging from high school students, university students, and a fresh graduate. Our commitment is to create Short Course Exchange Programs such as Symposiums, Seminars, Site Visits and Volunteering so that Indonesian and International youth can join and express their ideas for the benefit of the World. In addition, the Exchange program is also expected to provide new understanding for all Indonesian youth so that they can take lessons from other countries and can be applied in daily life and become a provision to advance the nation.
- Supporting higher educations for Indonesian kids in Malaysia;
- Increasing the devotion of every Indonesian child in Malaysia to Indonesia as a homeland;
- Providing meaningful experiences for participants in terms of volunteering and helping fellow Indonesian citizens;
- Helping all participants to understanding the mechanism and procedures for consular labor migrants;
- Know and Understand how the Rohingya refugees have been.
- Return Flight Ticket (Fully Funded Only);
- Halal Meals during the program
- Tool Kit (Program Vest, Note, Pen, Tote bag);
- Licensing and Security;
- Full Time LO Assistance;
- International Certificate;
- Visit to Indonesian Embassy Kuala Lumpur and Rohingya’s Education Centre;
- Good Networking and Friendship Building.
- Youth age 16-25 years old;
- Active student/ university student/ fresh graduate from Indonesia and Overseas;
- Can communicate and work in teams;
- Ready to follow all the rules set by IYCMS;
- Having commitment and dedication to serve;
- Has a strong character and spirit.
How to Apply:Registration Guideline
04 January 2020