International Fashion Academy – Paris, France, is offering full and partial tuition fees scholarships for all students from any country commencing Undergraduate Bachelor degree and Postgraduate MBA degree in 2019, academic year 2019 – 2020.
This scholarship program will cover full tuition fees and partial tuition fees. Applicants will be assessed based on academic qualifications, CV, cover letter, portfolio, essay, recommendation letters, etc. The scholarship is available for the duration of your study.
Scholarships available for the following programs:
- BACHELOR Fashion Design & Technology
- BACHELOR Fashion Marketing
- MASTER OF ARTS Contemporary Fashion Design
- MBA Global Fashion Media
- MBA Fashion Business
- MBA Perfume & Cosmetics Management
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
Successful candidates will receive full tuition fees scholarship OR partial tuition fees scholarship depending on the scholarship program.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the program.
- For Bachelor: must have graduated High School and over 18 years of age.
- For Postgraduate: preference will be given to applicants with Business and Fashion related fields, and with at least 3 years working experience in relevant fields.
- Applicants must meet English language entry requirement (TOEFL or IELTS).
- Scholarships only available for new students commencing study in 2018. Current students are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
You must upload all the required documents via their website. The required documents are different between programs, please read their website carefully.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website for more detail info.
March 15, 2019