CERGE-EI (Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education – Economics Institute) – Czech Republic, is offering fully funded scholarships for all students from any country commencing PhD degree in September 2019, academic year 2019 – 2020.
This scholarship program will cover full tuition fees and provide stipend for your living expenses. Applicants will be selected based on your academic qualifications. The scholarship is available for the duration of your study. Strong background in Mathematics is an advantage. Previous education in economics is not required.
Scholarships available for PhD programs only.
Successful candidates will receive full tuition fees scholarship and stipend for your living expenses. Candidates with Master degree will usually receive full financial support.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for PhD in Economics.
- Applicants must have sufficient English language proficiency.
- Scholarships only available for new students commencing study in September 2018. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Previous education in Economics is not required.
- Strong background in Mathematics is an advantage.
How to Apply:
You may apply online using the online application form available on their website or deliver all documents by post. There is no application fee!
You must submit the following documents:
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of motivation
- Verified copies of your Bachelor & Master diplomas & transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency certificate (TOEFL / IELTS)
- Other supporting documents such as study records, certificates, etc.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website for more detail info.
March 31, 2019