The Walter A. Haas School of Business, also known as the Haas School of Business or Berkeley Haas, is one of 14 schools and colleges at the University of California, Berkeley.The school is housed in four buildings surrounding a central courtyard on the southeastern corner of the UC Berkeley campus. It was the nation's first business school at a public university and is ranked as a top ten business school by The Economist, Financial Times, and US News & World Report.
Through the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program (BHGAP), top-qualifying international students from both business and non-business backgrounds gain the knowledge, skills and connections necessary to excel as tomorrow's innovators and global leaders. Put your new education to practical use with an internship and apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT).
This unique program provides access to Berkeley Haas' top-notch faculty, courses and networks within the innovative ecosystem of the Bay Area and Silicon Valley.
- Current undergraduate or graduate international students (or students who have graduated within the last 2 years).
- 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) in your undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Must apply before the program application deadline
How to Apply:
Complete the online application form, where you will be asked to answer the following questions:Scholarship recipients will be notified individually within three weeks after the scholarship deadline. Additional details will be provided then.
- Reason for Applying: In 250 words or less, briefly describe the reason you are applying for the scholarship.
- Statement of Personal and Professional Goals: In 500 words or less, describe the unique perspectives and/or academic or personal experiences you will contribute to the Berkeley Haas course discussions at UC Berkeley.
- Professional or Academic Letter of Recommendation: In support of your abilities and personal and/or professional goals, please request that a professional or academic colleague (such as a supervisor, manager or recent instructor) directly email a letter of recommendation to email@example.com.
Please ask your recommender to include your name and "recommendation" in the email subject line and to include his or her professional or academic association with you in the body of the letter. Acceptable formats for the recommendation letter are MS Word or PDF.
June 2, 2019