Innopolis University (IU) is a new Russian university focused on education and scientific research in the field of IT and Robotics. The project is aimed at training of IT experts, creation and commercialization of break-through technologies in order to facilitate the advancement of the domestic IT industry. IU was founded on December 10th, 2012 and has a status of an autonomous noncommercial organization. It is a non-public university supported by sponsor contributions and endowments. University represents a federal platform for approbation and introduction of modern educational programs in the sphere of Information Technology based on best Russian and international educational practices. It provides opportunities for effective interaction between science, education and business due to the initial commitment to the needs of the IT sector.
Today Innopolis University offers Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD programs; 12 research laboratories and 8 research centres are in operation. It has created an inspiring international environment: faculty members represent the world's leading institutions, educational programs are attractive for foreign students, English is the language of instruction, all the more so, Innopolis University realizes global cooperative projects with 36 reputable academic institutions.
- Scholarship 100% tuition fee (tuition fee). Bachelor programs are worth 600,000 rubles (approximately Rp. 131 million) per semester, and Master programs are worth 700,000 rubles (approximately Rp. 153 million) per semester.
- Allowances worth US $ 200 to 700 per month depending on the study program and academic achievement.
- Campus dormitory.
Study Programs Available:
- Bachelor: Computer Science.
- Master: Data Science, Software Engineering, Robotics, dan Secure System and Network Engineering (SNE).
- Able to communicate in English (minimum Intermediate Level)
- Understand the programming language according to the requirements requested by each study program.
- Have experience / achievements in the field of IT or Robotics.
- Specific requirements of each study program can be seen in the following link: Bachelor's Degree Program and Master's Degree Program.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of Motivation
- Letter of Recommendation
- Project description (not required)
- Diploma / Transcript Last Value
NOTE: All documents can be translated first into English using the services of a sworn translator. The size of each scanned file is 2MB maximum.
How to Apply:
Applicants can register online at the following link: THIS LINK
The selection process includes online tests, skype interviews with university representatives, second interviews with professors from Innopolis University, and English language tests / presenting English language certificates (TOEFL / IELTS / etc).
May 1, 2019