Korea University is a private research university in Seoul, South Korea.Established in 1905, Korea University is one of the nation's oldest and most prominent institutions of higher education. The student body consists of over 20,000 undergraduate students and over 10,000 graduate students. The university's academic breadth is broad with its 81 departments in 19 colleges and divisions, as well as 18 graduate schools. It has over 1,500 full-time faculty members with over 95% of them holding Ph.D. or equivalent qualification in their field. The Korea University Alumni Association consists of more than 280,000 university graduates.
Korea University is a large research institution, notable in South Korean history for being the first educational institution to offer academic programs in Korea in various disciplines, such as law, economics and journalism. It is particularly well known for its College of Law, which is widely considered to be one of the most well-known undergraduate law programs in South Korea. Korea University also has auxiliary educational facilities such as the Institute of Foreign Language Studies, the Institute for Continuing Education, the Institute of International Education and the Center for Teaching and Learning. There are 115 research institutes, including the Battelle@KU Laboratory, the Ilmin International Relations Institute and the Center for Information Security Technologies.
- Be enrolled in an acknowledged institution outside of Korea, in a country that is recognized by the Korean government, as of December 1, 2004.
- Have completed, or about to complete at least one year of study at their home universities at the time of applying.
- Have an overall weighted average of at least 75% at their home institutions.
- Have obtained a successful admission for SEP or VSP at Korea University.
- Be fluent in either English or Korean.
- Global KU scholarship application form
- One passport-sized photograph
- Academic reference
KRW 400,000 per month for the first semester
How To Apply:
Please apply through This Link
January 30, 2019