University College, Dublin is a research university in Dublin, Ireland. It has over 1,482 faculty and 32,000 students, and it is Ireland's largest university. The university originates in a body founded in 1854 with John Henry Newman as the first rector known as the Catholic University of Ireland, re-formed in 1880 and chartered in its own right in 1908. The Universities Act, 1997 renamed the constituent university as the "National University of Ireland, Dublin", and a ministerial order of 1998 renamed the institution as "University College Dublin - National University of Ireland, Dublin".
Originally in locations across Dublin city, all of the university's faculties have relocated to a 133-hectare (330-acre) campus at Belfield, four kilometres to the south of the city centre.
University College Dublin is frequently ranked among the top universities in Europe. There are five Nobel Laureates amongst University College Dublin's alumni and current and former staff [additional citation(s) needed]. The 2018 QS World University Rankings ranks UCD #168 worldwide, and ranks it #75 for graduate employability.
- A 3rd level qualification, minimum of 2.1
- A minimum of 2-4 years' experience for respective MSc programmes and no professional experience is required for the Postgraduate Diploma.
- Committed to a career in the Irish food, drink and agribusiness industry.
- Although fluency in certain foreign languages is required for particular markets this is not an absolute requirement as there are also English speaking locations. Fluency is required for markets such as French/German/Dutch/Spanish/Italian/Russian/Polish/Japanese/Korean or Chinese. English speaking locations include: UK/USA/U.A.E./Australia/Holland/Sweden. Note: locations are subject to confirmation.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Experience with M/S Excel, Powerpoint, Word and PM
- Overseas industry placement with global companies while gaining an internationally recognised qualification from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Full tuition fees paid
- Tax free bursary paid (up to €30,000 per 12 months)
- Outstanding career prospects
- Intensive professional & career development
- The world’s best food industry educators from business schools including Harvard, IMD, NYU Stern and UCD Smurfit School
How To Apply:
Please apply through This Link
4th March 2019