ARES is the federation of higher education institutions of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation. Its missions consist in:guarantee the public service mission of general interest to higher education support institutions and ensure their overall coordination in their teaching, research and community service missions to foster collaboration between them, while respecting their autonomy.
ARES brings together 127 higher education institutions in Wallonia and Brussels:6 universities; 19 universities; 16 arts colleges; 86 higher education institutions of social advancement; 220 000 students, 22 000 staff members, 5 academic centers on a geographical basis and competent for mobility, information and training issues.
Scholarships for masters and training courses offer you the chance to pursue a one-year specialised master’s degree programme or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
- Be a national of a developing country
- Be residing and working in their country of origin when you apply
- Be not older than 40 years old if applying for degree, and not older than 45 years old for training courses
- Earn a diploma equivalent to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies
- Obtain relevant profession experience at least two years after your graduation
- Possess good written and spoken in French
- For masters scholarships: international travel costs, living allowance, indirect mission fees, arrival allowance, tuition and return fees, registration fees, insurance fees, travel costs that are part of the inter-university training
- Training course: international travel costs, living allowance, indirect mission fees, insurance fees, travel costs that are part of the inter-university training
How To Apply:
Please apply through This Link
January 11, 2019