The Master of Science in Big Data Analytics for Business is a one year program completely taught in English which aims at training data scientists in the field of (online) marketing, finance, and operations.
Participants are exposed to the leading-edge fundamentals in decision-making by extracting knowledge from Big Data, including social media data, customer web traffic data, Bloomberg’s financial data, and inventory process logs.
Participants will learn to solve managerial problems by critically asking questions in the spirit of ‘What do we know?’ (Data driven) rather than ‘What do we think? (Gut feeling).
The MSc in Big Data Analytics for Business program caters to prospects who already hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, IT, Statistics or similar, and interested in a new and expanding field.
The program is open to candidates with an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with strong academic performance and with a good command of English (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 800, Cambridge Exam). Students with 6.0 IELTS may also be eligible for admission after successful interview with our overseas offices. Native English speakers or students who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program. A GMAT score is an asset.
- € 15,000 for both domestic and international students.
- Other mandatory fees may include social security and Alumni Association fee, up to €500.
- Unlike some other countries where international students pay a much higher tuition than domestic students, there is NO difference between tuition for French and international students at IÉSEG.
IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waiver from 10% to 50% for students who meet the various criteria for each case. No separate application is needed. Decisions will be made during admission commission and released along with admission decision.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Science, Computer Science, IT, Statistics or similar from a recognized university (transcripts and diploma in English, French or Spanish)
- English Proficiency test score: IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (85 IBT), TOEIC (800), Cambridge (C1), Duolingo (61) if applicable. Native English speakers or students who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Copy of passport
- A GMAT/GRE/CAT score is an asset, yet not mandatory
How to Apply:
Our application process is entirely online. Create your account online and fill in the required sections with your contact details, your academic and professional background, your achievements, as well as your motivation for pursuing the program.
You may save your work until you are ready to submit the application portfolio.