The Orange Tulip Scholarship Program (OTS) is a partial (not fully funded) scholarship program offered by higher education institutions (universities) listed in the scheme per academic year.
Benefits / nominal offered by each university that has an OTS program vary.
In general, OTS scholarship recipients will get a tuition discount starting from 30% - 100% or only offering a monthly living expenses (without tuition fees). The remaining costs that are not written down in the scheme mean that they are not funded by scholarships so that they need to be borne by scholarship recipients with personal finance or other sponsors.
The scholarship nominal has been written in detail in the scheme per university. The Orange Tulip Scholarship scheme also explains the nominal details that will be obtained by scholarship recipients.
In the OTS 2019 - 2020 Scholarship scheme there are dozens of Dutch universities participating and will continue to grow. The following is a list of schemes of institutions and study programs that have confirmed their participation in Indonesian OTS Scholarships 2019 - 2020:
Registration Deadline January 15, 2019
- University of Amsterdam
Registration Deadline February 1, 2019
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Registration Deadline March 1, 2019
- Radboud University
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- University Medical Center – University of Groningen (Graduate School of Medical Sciences)
Registration Deadline April 1, 2019
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences International Communication
- IHS, Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam
- ISS, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Maastricht University
- Maastricht School of Management
- Nyenrode Business Universiteit
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- TIAS School for Business and Society, Tilburg University
- Tilburg University
- University of Amsterdam – Amsterdam Business School
- University of Amsterdam – Graduate School of Social Sciences
- University of Groningen – Faculty of Arts
- Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
Registration Deadline May 1, 2019
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- University of Twente
The amount of scholarships offered by each university varies, some offer partial scholarships such as reducing study fees by 25% or 50%, some even bear 100% tuition fees (Full Tuition Fee). There is a possibility that there are also those who only offer dependents on living expenses or visa fees, etc. You can see more detailed information about the amount of scholarships offered by each college on the Neso Indonesia page.
- An Indonesian citizen or another
- Not currently studying or working in the Netherlands.
- Currently undergoing the registration process or has been accepted at one of the universities in the Netherlands OTS participants.
- Meet the special requirements requested by each OTS Scholarship scheme that is registered.
- For the requirements of each scheme / study program you can see the website of each university listed on the Neso Indonesia page.
How to Apply:
You can see the following link: THIS LINK
1. Learn information about the scholarship scheme that you want to register. If you meet the requirements, start registering with the university you are going to on the university website. Check the requirements and documents from the university. Follow the instructions and send the requested files directly to the university. You are required to register first with the destination university so that you can then apply for the OTS Scholarship. Neso does not provide registration services to the destination university.
2. Then wait for confirmation from the university via e-mail / online application system (OSIRIS, StudieLink, etc.). This written confirmation from the university is what you need to attach when registering for the OTS Scholarship.
3. In general, applicants only need to prepare an OTS Form (will only be published in November 2018), proof of registration to the Dutch higher education institution listed in the scheme, Curriculum Vitae. Verify the documents needed to register for the OTS Scholarship by clicking on the name of the Dutch higher education institution at the link above to get the details in question (see the section "Documents needed").
4. Registrants only need to submit registration documents in softcopy form with details:
- Softcopy file in the form of Word or PDF
- Each file is given a clear name in English: [document name] - [applicant's name]. Example: Proof Admission - Wahyu Ramadhan
- The total of all attachments is a maximum of 20 MB. Please do not merge documents using Zip / Rar format.
- Send documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E-mail subject: OTS 2019-2020 Application- [university name] - [your name]
- Example: OTS 2019-2020 Application - University of Amsterdam - Wahyu Ramadhan
5. Make sure you get a confirmation email (1-2 weeks) from Nuffic Neso that the file has been received properly.
The general deadline for receiving registration documents is April 1, 2019 (or following the deadline for each university).