The Orange Tulip Scholarship Program (OTS) is a partial (not fully funded) scholarship program offered by higher education institutions (universities) listed in the scheme per academic year.
- Benefits / nominal offered by each university that has an OTS program vary.
- In general, OTS scholarship recipients will get a tuition discount starting from 30% - 100% or only offering a monthly living expenses (without tuition fees). The remaining costs that are not written down in the scheme mean that they are not funded by scholarships so that they need to be borne by scholarship recipients with personal finance or other sponsors.
- The scholarship nominal has been written in detail in the scheme per university. The Orange Tulip Scholarship scheme also explains the nominal details that will be obtained by scholarship recipients.
- An Indonesian citizen or another
- Not currently studying or working in the Netherlands.
- Currently undergoing the registration process or has been accepted at one of the universities in the Netherlands OTS participants.
- Meet the special requirements requested by each OTS Scholarship scheme that is registered.
- For the requirements of each scheme / study program you can see the website of each university listed on the Neso Indonesia page.
How to Apply:
- Access Studyfinder to find out what higher education institutions (universities) offer courses that interest you.
- Check whether the institution and study program you selected is listed in Orange Tulip Scholarship Scheme *)
- Learn information about the scholarship scheme that you want to register. If you meet the requirements, immediately begin the process of applying to the university you are aiming for. Follow the instructions on the university's website and send the requested files directly to the university. You must first register to the designated university so that you can then register for OTS. Neso does not provide registration services to targeted universities.
- Wait for confirmation from the university via e-mail / online application system (OSIRIS, StudieLink, etc). It is this written confirmation from the university that you need to attach when applying for an OTS scholarship.
- In general, what you need to prepare is the OTS Submission Form, proof of registration to a Dutch tertiary institution listed in the scheme, Curriculum Vitae. Please confirm the documents needed to apply for OTS by clicking on the name of the Dutch tertiary institution on the OTS scheme page to get the details (see section: "required documents")
Download: OTS Application Form (144 kB)
The general deadline for receiving registration documents is 01 May 2029 (or following the deadline for each university).