The Surrey University is offering a prestigious Surrey award for overseas fee paying Hospitality and Tourism Management undergraduate’s students. The Scholarship is available to International students.
It aimed at high achievers and recognises academic excellence in your high school or equivalent leaving exams.
The University of Surrey is a public research university located in Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom. The university specialises in science, engineering, medicine and business.
£5,000 scholarship in the form of a tuition fee waiver in year 1.
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to International students.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible for this scholarship student must:
- Be studying on one of the following programmes:
- International Event Management BSc (Hons)
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management BSc (Hons)
- International Hospitality Management BSc (Hons)
- International Tourism Management BSc (Hons)
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees)
- Have studied and achieved grades of ABB at A-level (excluding Critical Thinking or General Studies), or an equivalent approved qualification
- Be an offer holder for a 2019/20, full-time undergraduate course in any subject at the University of Surrey
- Meet all the conditions of your offer and select Surrey as your firm choice by 20 July 2019
- You must not be in receipt of any other scholarship/sponsorship.
English Language Requirements: The following qualifications are accepted by the University as evidence that you meet our minimum level of competence in English:
- GCSE English Language grade C (4), or above
- Country equivalencies for GCSE English Language grade C (4) as defined on the Qualification Database
- iGCSE English as a First Language grade C, Second Language grade B, in all four elements
- International Baccalaureate English grade 4 at either standard or higher level where the IB meets the standard academic entry requirements
- AS-level in English Language or English Literature
- A-level in English Language or English Literature
- European Baccalaureate English 6 (Language 1/2) or 7 (Language 3)
- Successful completion of a University of Surrey pre-sessional English language course immediately preceding the main degree course
- Pearson Test of English, taken within two years of the start of the course
- IELTS Academic, taken within two years of the start of the course
- TOEFL (ibt), taken within two years of the start of the course
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE), taken within two years of the start of the course
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
How to Apply:
The University will identify eligible students based on nationality so there is no application form.
Students holding dual nationality are still eligible, if you have not been written to about this award please provide us with a scan of the appropriate passport to register your interest in the scheme.
All eligible offer holders that comply with the above-mentioned criteria will receive a notification of the award in September 2019.
December 12, 2019