Apply to be a 2019 Yenching Scholar! Yenching Scholar is now accepting applications from International, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan candidates! The Yenching Academy of Peking University offers a prestigious, interdisciplinary Master’s program in China Studies. Scholars are supported by full fellowship.
The Yenching Academy provides a generous fellowship to all scholars, including:
- Tuition fees
- Living costs
- One round-trip travel fare
- Field study costs
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field, awarded no later than August 31, 2019;
- An outstanding academic record;
- Strong interest in interdisciplinary study of China;
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement and social responsibility;
- Leadership potential;
- English proficiency.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply through Yenching Academy’s online application portal. Each applicant will create an account on the Yenching Academy admissions portal and submit the following materials in English:
- Completed online application form;
- Personal statement (750 words or less);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Official transcript(s);
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- International English proficiency test score (IELTS Academic 7/TOEFL 100/Cambridge 180/CEFR C1 required).
December 7, 2018