The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. There is evidence of teaching as far back as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world's second-oldest university in continuous operation. It grew rapidly from 1167 when Henry II banned English students from attending the University of Paris. After disputes between students and Oxford townsfolk in 1209, some academics fled north-east to Cambridge where they established what became the University of Cambridge. The two 'ancient universities' are frequently jointly referred to as 'Oxbridge'. The history and influence of the University of Oxford has made it one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
These scholarships have been established by Simon and June Li to provide funding for undergraduate students demonstrating exceptional academic merit who may be prevented from taking up their course of study due to financial circumstances. Up to two scholarships will be available.
Simon and June Li Scholarships at the University of Oxford, 2019 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any undergraduate program except Medicine offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Feb 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Oxford and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Covers tuition fees, college fees and a grant towards living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to selected countries.
Course fees and a grant towards living expenses
Field of Study:
All three-year and four-year courses in the course listing, except medicine
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in one of the following countries:
Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen.
- Candidates applying for Simon and June Li Scholarships at the University of Oxford, 2019 must have received an offer of a place to study at the University of Oxford for entry in 2019-20.
- A candidate must submit for only one scholarship
How to Apply:
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2018, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2019 entry will be made available on this page in January 2019.
- For 2019 entry applicants who apply by the 13 February 2019 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2019.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2019.
13 February 2019