The selection for The 2019 International Youth Exchange Programs in West Java Province will comprise of following stages:
At this stage, the future participants should register their selves to Dinas Pemuda dan Olahraga (Dispora) kota/ kabupaten based on their registered ID (KTP). The selection process in each kota/ kabupaten will be different to each other according to the policy of it’s local government. There will be open selection or online selection only. And so with the deadline of registration, it will be varies in each kota/ kabupaten.
The participants who passed the regional selection will represent their kota/ kabupaten at provincial selection. There are two schedule days for this stage, but the participants should come on the designated day only. The participants should read the instructions carefully.
The participants who passed the provincial selection will advance to final selection. There will be just 50 participants. Dinas Pemuda dan Olahraga (Dispora) of West Java Province will host four days final selection in Bandung. At the end of the selection the committee will deliver an announcement of the selected candidates who will represent West Java in The 2019 International Youth Exchange Programs.
- The following are general rules regarding participant’s eligibility and requirements.
- Indonesian Citizen.
- Holding an ID card (KTP) issued in West Java.
- Graduated from Senior High School or equivalent.
- Never participating in any International Youth Exchange Programs organized by The Ministry of Youth and Sports Affairs.
- Passionate about youth empowerment and volunteering as exemplified by giving contribution to community through social, art and culture, entrepreneurship, sport, or any tangible activities,
- Having knowledge of national and international issues.
- Age limit for each program as follows:
- Indonesia- Korea Youth Exchange Program : 18 – 24 years old
- Indonesia – Malaysia Youth Exchange Program : 23 – 27 years old
- The Ship for Southeast Asian & Japanese Youth Program : 20 – 30 years old
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Never consuming illegal drugs and committing crimes.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Required to bring an official cover letter/recommendation letter issued by the local government or Dinas Pemuda dan Olahraga. The letter will be required as participants advance to the provincial selection.
How to Apply:
- West Java Province will select best candidates to represent West Java Province in the following youth exchange programs:
- Indonesia-Korea Youth Exchange Program (IKYEP) : 18-24 years old.
- Indonesia-Malaysia Youth Exchange Program (IMYEP) : 23-27 years old.
- The Ship for Southeast Asian and Japanese Youth Program (SSEAYP) : 20-30 years old.
- The registration for the 2019 International Youth Exchange Programs in West Java Province is now open for regional selection at each Dinas Pemuda dan Olahraga (Dispora) Kota/ Kabupaten. Go visit your respective Dispora based on your registered ID (KTP). The deadline of registration in Kota/ Kabupaten will be different to each other, it depends on the policy of it’s government.
- There will be just 5 successful applicants in each Kota/ Kabupaten who will advance to the next stage in the provincial selection.
- Here are the following application files:
16 March 2019