How to Apply:
Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
- An offer to study a Masters program with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the scholarship
- Have a Bachelor degree or Graduate Certificate with an Australian equivalent weighted average mark of at least 70%Address the following three (3) selection criteria in 500 words or less:
- Motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations
- Describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students
- An application form
- Your certified academic transcripts
- A copy of your University of Wollongong Letter of Offer
- Your 500 word document addressing each of the above selection criteria.
Please send your application to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read a copy of the terms and conditions for this scholarship.
Applicant performance against these criteria is assessed by a scholarship sub-committee of the Faculty International Committee chaired by the Faculty of Business Associate Dean (International).
|Trimester 1 2019||Trimester 2 2019||Trimester 3 2019|
|Applications Open||1 October 2018||1 January 2019||5 April 2019|
|Applications Close||7 December 2018||1 March 2019||24 May 2019|
Applicants will be notified of the outcome three (3) weeks after the application closing date.