The Surabaya City Government through the Social Service collaborated with the Aviation Polytechnic and PT. Batam Aero Technic will provide official bond scholarships to outstanding students from poor families to attend the Basic Aircraft Structure education at the Surabaya City Polytechnic. Later, after graduation, students will work at PT. Batam Aero Technic. The following is complete information about the Surabaya Aviation Polytechnic Scholarship.
Participants who have passed the selection will take an Aircraft Structure education for 8 to 9 months at the Surabaya Poltekbang. After being declared graduated from education, the scholarship recipient can immediately work at PT. Batam Aero Technic which is a subsidiary of Lion Air Group.
- A resident of Surabaya from a poor family.
- Aged between 18 to 24 years old and not married.
- Is a student graduating from high school / MA majoring in science or vocational students majoring in engineering.
- Height for men is at least 160 cm and for women a minimum of 155 cm.
- Physical health, not color blind and not wearing glasses.
- No tattoo / piercing.
- The latest color photo size 3 × 4 as many as 2 sheets.
- Copy of ID card (registrant, father, mother).
- Copy of Family Card.
- Copy of Diploma / Certificate of Exam Results from School.
- Poor Certificate from the Kelurahan.
- The statement has never been married, known to the Chairman of the RT / RW.
- Registration Form (DOWNLOAD).
How to Apply:
- To apply for the Surabaya Aviation Polytechnic Scholarship, participants can submit the required document mentioned above and fill in the registration form at the Social Service Office, Jl. Arif Rahman Hakim No. 131-133 Surabaya.
- Registration can also be done online, which is by scanning all the administrative details above and sending it to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hardcopy of the administrative completeness was carried out during the selection test.
30 June 2019