Massey University (Māori: Te Kunenga ki Pūrehuroa) is a university based in Palmerston North, New Zealand. Massey University has approximately 35,000 students, 17,000 of whom are extramural or distance-learning students, making it New Zealand's second largest university when not counting international students. Research is undertaken on all three campuses, and more than 3,000 international students from over 100 countries study at the university.
Massey University has campuses in the Manawatu at Palmerston North, at Wellington (in the suburb of Mt Cook) and on Auckland's North Shore at Albany. In addition, Massey offers most of its degrees extramurally within New Zealand and internationally. It has the nation's largest business college. Research is undertaken on all three campuses.
- Must be a fee-paying international student
- Student who are enrolling for the first time to the Massey University
- Demonstrate good academic performance, especially are able to maintain their academic result during the study to keep their scholarship
- Be officially offered to an admission to the College of Humanity and Social Science of the University.
- Undergraduate Programme maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year programme)
- Postgraduate Programme maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year programme)
How to Apply:
Please apply this scholarship through THIS LINK
December 1st, 2018 (Application open at September 1st, 2018)