Ten elaborate mega-events, and several ancillary events, have been designed for celebrating “OIC Youth Capital 2020” which will be implemented through eight lead Ministries and Twenty co-lead Ministries round the year. As per the “Protocol of Commitment” between the Ministry of Youth and Sports and ICYF, Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the key “Partner” in the process and is expected to organize the inaugural and closing ceremony along with some other programs in between.
- 11th April : Arrival & Registration
- 12th April : Inauguration Ceremony & Bangabandhu Global Youth Award
- 13th April : Dhaka Tour & Shopping Extravaganza
- 14th April (Day) : Bangla New Year (Pohela Baishakh) celebration
- 14th April (Night) : Arrival at Cox’s Bazar (The Longest Sea Beach in the World)
- 15th April (Day) : Humanitarian Camp at Rohingya Camp in Cox’s Bazar
- 15th April (Night) Experience Sharing Session & Certificate of Participation awarding ceremony
- 16th April : Departure
- Participation will be free of charge.
- The host will cover the air fair, transportation and accommodation expenses for the selected participants.
- Participants must be from 18 to 30 years old for both genders.
- Participation is allowed to young people belonging to OIC Member States or being young representatives of Muslim communities.
- The participant shall submit an accredited certificate proving that he has a sound reputation and good conduct.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee.
How to Apply: Please visit HERE for apply
17 March 2020