- Full Scholarship covers tuition fee, accommodation, monthly stipend and medical insurance
- Applicants must be a citizen of an ASEAN member country (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam), and be in good health.
- the requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
The following documents must be sent to AUN:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Copy of Passport Home Page
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants for the graduate programs or the senior scholar programs must submit two
recommendation letters signed by professors or associate professors.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form HERE
- Applicants for music studies are requested to submit their own works. Applicants for the
arts programs must submit their own works which include two sketches, two color
printings and two other works.
- Applicants under the age of 18 should submit valid documents of their legal guardians in
- Non-criminal record report
- Pre-admission letter (if applicable)
- Language qualification certificate e.g. HSK Certificate, IELTS or TOFEL report.
How to Apply:
Candidates can either:
- Apply to the AUN Secretariat for CGS opportunity without any Pre-admission Letter. In this case candidates can select their preferred institutes during online applications process.
- Apply to your target university for the Pre-admission Letter once recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate.
- Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in). Please note that AUN’s Programme Category is ‘Type A’ and Agency Number is ‘00005.’ Once the correct Agency Number is entered, the name of the agency will automatically emerge.
- Complete the online Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print two hard copies.
- Submit TWO sets of the paper application forms and other supporting documents to the AUN Secretariat by 18 February 2021
Please submit the documents via post to the address below by 18 February 2021.
Ms. Naparat Phirawattanakul
ASEAN University Network Secretariat
17th Floor, Chaloem Rajakumari 60 Building,
Chulalongkorn University, Phayathai Road, Pathumwan,
Bangkok 10330, THAILAND
18 February 2021