The Undergraduate Summer School is a unique opportunity for undergraduates from all corners of the world to spend 8 weeks at our internationally renowned research centre, partnering with fellow Norwich Research Park institutes; The Sainsbury Laboratory and The Earlham Institute.
You will experience plant and microbial science, interacting with some of our world-leading scientists and gain an unrivalled insight into research, for your future career.
One afternoon each week is dedicated to training events that cover activities such as science communication, computer programming, field studies, advanced presentation skills, and discussions with students from previous years about career development.
Social interactions and teamwork are encouraged throughout, with activities including make-your-own pizza, bat walk and BBQs.
The programme culminates in a 2-day conference on the beautiful North Norfolk coast where students present and share their research.
- £200 pw spending money
- Free accommodation in your own en-suite room, with shared kitchen
- A programme of training, research, seminars, workshops and social events
- Be part of a world-renowned scientist’s laboratory and contribute to their research
- Experience life in a world-leading scientific institute across a variety of biological and chemical sciences; including microbiology, cell biology, biochemistry, chemistry, genetics, molecular biology and computational and mathematical biology
- Candidates enrolled in different universities that are residing within UK or belongs to any other country can apply.
- The fields/subjects involved in this program are: Physical Sciences, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematics, Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
- Students that are in the 1st year of their degree, undergraduates that are in final year and are involved in PhD. Course and Graduated candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a well-known educational organization/university throughout entire academic carrier for their course
How To Apply:
Please Complete the Online Application HERE
20 January 2020