The English Language Training Assistance (ELTA) program is designed to support applicants who meet the scholarship criteria but have an English level of proficiency below the minimum IELTS 5.0 requirement for registration for the Australia Awards Scholarships.
This training aims to improve English language skills in four skill areas (listening, reading, writing & speaking) for applicants from the provinces of Papua, West Papua, Maluku, North Maluku, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) and applicants with disability from all provinces in Indonesia.
This training also aims to develop academic skills; effective independent learning techniques; general and specific English related fields, as well as increasing confidence in communicating in English, both in the academic environment and in broader social contexts. In addition, the training also includes strategies in carrying out tests to achieve IELTS scores in order to meet the requirements for registration of the Australia Awards Scholarships phase 2021 - 2022.
This training is facilitated by instructors from the Indonesia Australia Language Foundation Bali (IALF, or the Australian Indonesian Language Foundation). The program is also widely open for applicants with disabilities. Adjustments will be made so that participants with disabilities can participate in the selection. If successfully passed, the Australia Awards will provide additional support throughout the training, in accordance with their disabilities.
- Graduated Bachelor Degree (S1) with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.75 on a maximum scale of 4.0;
- Attach proof of English language ability (if any).
- When registering, applicants must attach:
- Copy of KTP
- A copy of the latest legalized education diploma
- A copy of the most recent legalized educational academic transcript
- Proof of TOEFL / IELTS test results, (if any)
- Permit for supervisor who supports participation in this program, (mandatory for all applicants who are working)
- Disability statement form, for applicants with disabilities.
- Doctor's certificate for applicants with disabilities (if any).
How to Apply:
- Register online through the following link: https://www.australiaawardsindonesia.org/ELTA2020, or
- Register manually or "hard copy", please download the registration file at THIS LINK then send to the address: ELTA IALF Bali Selection Team Jl. Raya Sesetan 190 Denpasar 80223, and put "ELTA" in the left hand corner of the envelope.
- Registration is closed on April 17, 2020, at 15:00 WITA (online application and postmark).
30 June 2020