For many years, we have nurtured leaders from around the world, employing innovative pedagogy that melds rigorous academic theory with real-world business practice. Being fully integrated into Nanyang Technological University, we are able to draw on the strengths of one of Asia’s most comprehensive research-intensive universities to provide enriching opportunities for interdisciplinary study. This holistic approach extends across our wide array of undergraduate and graduate programmes – as well as non-degree executive courses – ensuring that our graduates thrive and succeed in today’s increasingly dynamic and interconnected world.
This scholarship is open to nationals of the following APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, China, Hong Kong-China, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Chinese Taipei, Thailand, United States, and Vietnam.
- Each scholarship is tenable for 3 trimesters (≈ 12 months) only
- Each scholarship shall cover the following:
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly stipend of S$1,350.00
- Book allowance of S$500.00
- Tuition fee, health insurance, examination fee and other approved fees, allowances and expenses
- Cost of one overseas Business Study Mission (for MBA candidates only) undertaken within the tenable period of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore on award of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country on successful completion of the Master’s degree within the tenable period of the scholarship
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
- A good bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of full-time management or professional experience
- Proficiency in the English Language
- An acceptable score in the Graduate Management Admission Test [GMAT]
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award Bond
- There is no bond attached to the scholarship. No deferment of scholarship awarded will be allowed. Awards that are not taken up will be given to other qualified candidates.
30 January 2020